There was a movie released back in 1983 called "Wargames." The plot was about a young man who finds a back door into a military central computer in which reality is confused with game-playing, possibly starting World War III. The point is, after the computer analyzed every possibility of defense/offense, it came to the conclusion that the only way to win a global thermonuclear war was "Not To Play."
It turns out that "Not To Play" is also the ONLY way to win against The Great Red Dragon.
In today's global economic war, the only way for individuals to win is not to play. If we truly outnumber the "psychopaths with attaches," [see Snakes in Suits], then by sheer numbers, we should slowly, but surely, get America back. Why make the effort to get it back? Because there's no place to run to anymore. China's owned. South America's owned. Europe's owned. Russia's obviously owned. The old British Empire is certainly still owned. And the United States is quickly becoming owned. Make no mistake about it, this is THE end-game. There's even a corporate slogan called "Ambition 2012." You search for it and see for yourself. And this is only ONE of that group.
Okay, just how do we NOT play?
- Become knowledgeable about what's really going on. Yes, damn it, it takes effort. You do not have to take anyone's word for what's happening. My own efforts at this site are so you can see the old patterns, and then you'll see the same patterns exist today. If you can't trust your own conclusions, then there's nothing left anyway.
- As you see these patterns, you'll know just how important it is to vote! Especially in the primaries, which is your only chance to knock psychopaths out of the running. You want good people representing you, not those who would sell you out. Highly suspect those promising to bring federal money into your community, because you'll be paying for the 49 other states to get yours free. Come on, why pay for 49 to get one free? And that's only the federal. The same applies to your state and county. No wonder we have such enormous debts.
- Pay close attention to exactly where your money goes, to whom, and for what. It is necessary that trade and profits stay mostly in your community. This is the only way your community will get stronger and survive. Consider money "stored labor." If some psychopath gets your money, he will use that stored labor against you and your interests. If you've been paying any attention at all, you can see during these last 40 years, concentrated efforts have been made to suck ALL the profits of local enterprises into global conglomerates. which are ultimately controlled by those who's only goal is to "own the earth in fee simple." Support your local merchants as much as reasonable. They're the ones who help sponsor your kid's baseball, soccer, and football leagues; your schools and your churches. When both ends of the trade stays mostly in the same community, the community profits and gets stronger.
- Regardless of your religion, keep your donations [stored labor] working in your own community. Your local church leader is the one who will come to your relative's funeral, or preside over your own; not some guy on TV or radio, or junk mail evangelist. If you truly want to support some outsiders, then at least make sure the majority of your donations stay in your community. In any case, carefully check out what folks are doing with your stored labor. There are local psychopaths, too, but these should be easy to spot if you simply pay attention.
- One last point on the subject of money. Gold and silver is the only REAL money. However, today's reality with paper money is totally unpredictable at this time. So I would suggest that you "buy" insurance, that is, a comfortable percentage of your savings, maybe 10%, maybe 20%. Take physical delivery of physical gold and/or silver, stash it safely somewhere, and hope to God that you never need it.
Below are web sites that you can use to help educate yourself. These folks have been around for quite some time.
Gold Anti-Trust Association
Gold Standard Institute
American Monetary Institue
From The Wilderness
Catherine Austin Fitts
Post Carbon Institute
Acres U.S.A. A Voice For Eco-Agriculture
Economy In Crisis
Against These Wars
I'm sure there are many more, so suggest other links via email and I'll take a look. Please understand that my endorsement of these sites does NOT imply that they endorse this site. They probably don't even know about this site. But in reality, they're so busy helping others they don't have the time to evaluate every new site that comes along. I know I don't.
If you found this site helpful, be sure to tell others and help support this site.
© 2006 by Edward Ulysses Cate